By the time, when we decide to lose some weights, most of us are trapped in the endless loop of failed diet plans though we start the journey with great enthusiasm. Suddenly somewhere in the middle of our journey, we start losing interest and self-confidence giving up to the tempting call of oily and high-calorie foods.
Whereas few of us succeed in losing some weights by following a strong regiment, however, will not keep maintaining the pace so that they don’t return to their previous state. So for you guys, we have come up with the 1500 calorie meal plan by following you can start seeing the result in the first week and if not followed consistently, you would start gaining weights.
1500 Calorie a Day Indian-Meal Plan
The secret to taking care of a healthy body lies in a planned calorie intake that would boost metabolism level and induce fat burning. No doubt, boosting the metabolic rate is important for weight loss and it can be done with the home-made food to boost metabolism. Surprisingly, this can be achieved with our 1500 calorie diet plan with utmost follow-ups.
Why You Choose 1500 Calorie as Magic Number?
The number of calories you need depends upon many factors, including physical activity, age, gender, weight loss goal. It’s important to estimate how many calories do your body needs to lose weight loss when considering your needs. Whether you are male or female, calculating your overall calorie needs is highly necessary. The formula you must follow is the total number of calories you typically burn a day, which is known as Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE).
The basic mechanism of weight loss is to generate a calorie deficit in the body by eating lower calories with a balanced diet chart. A minimum of 1200-1800 calories is the essential requirement for the body type you have. So below we have mentioned the foods you need to take on a 1500 calorie diet plan.
Essential Foods to Eat on a 1500 Calorie Diet Plan
- Non-Starchy Vegetables: Broccoli, cauliflower, kale, arugula, spinach, peppers, mushrooms, asparagus, tomatoes, etc.
- Starchy Vegetables: Potatoes, peas, sweet potatoes, plantains, butternut squash, etc.
- Fruits: Berries, apples, melon, grapes, pears, citrus fruits, bananas, etc.
- Fish and Shellfish: Sea Bass, salmon, cod, clams, shrimp, sardines, trout, oysters, etc.
- Eggs: Whole eggs are more nutrient-dense than egg whites.
- Poultry and Meat: Chicken, turkey, bison, lamb, beef, etc.
- Plant-Based Protein Sources: Tofu, tempeh, plant-based protein powders.
- Whole Grain: Oats, brown rice, quinoa, bulgur, barley, millet, etc.
- Legumes: Chickpeas, kidney beans, lentils, black beans, and more.
- Healthy Fats: Avocados, olive oil, unsweetened coconut, avocado oil, coconut oil, etc.
- Dairy Products: Full-fat or reduced-fat plain yogurt, kefir, and full-fat cheeses.
- Seeds, Nuts, and Nut Butters: Almonds, macadamia nuts, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, natural peanut butter, almond butter, and tahini.
- Seasonings: Turmeric, garlic, oregano, rosemary, chili pepper, black pepper, salt, etc.
- Condiments: Apple cider vinegar, salsa, lemon juice, garlic powder, etc.
- Non-Calorie Beverages: Water, sparkling water, coffee, green tea, etc.
- Unsweetened Plant-Based Milk: Coconut, almond, cashew, and hemp milk.
A Generalized 1500 Cal for Indian Diet – Effective Chart
Vegans have a wide range of options in the 1500 calorie diet menu chat as they include vegetables, lentils, cottage cheese or paneer, and yogurt – which is a great source of protein, vitamins, and nutrients.
|Timing||Foods to Take||Calories|
|Early Morning||Lukewarm water with lemon 1 glass, Tea without sugar + 2 Biscuits||100|
|Breakfast||2 Rotis + ½ cup paneer curryOr, Brown bread + Milk 1 cup||400|
|Mid-Morning||2 Banana/ 20 Grapes/ ½ cup Melon||80|
|Lunch||Brown Rice 1 cup + Mixed vegetables + Salad + Raita||420|
|Evening||Butter Milk 1 Cup + 2 Bananas||100|
|Dinner||2 Rotis + Vegetable soup 1 bowl + Salad||400|
Non-vegetarians have the best option of eating 1500 calories a day to get fiber and nutrition-rich foods. Here you must follow the diet for a perfect body.
|Timing||Foods to Eat||calories|
|Early Morning||Lukewarm water with lemon 1 glass and tea without sugar +2 Biscuits||100|
|Breakfast||2 hardboiled eggs + 2 slice brown breadOr,2 Scrambled eggs + 1 slice brown bread + Skimmed milk 1 cup||400|
|Mid-Morning||1 Banana/ 20 Grapes/ ½ cup melon||100|
|Lunch||Brown rice 1 cup + Chicken (100gm) + Mixed vegetables 1 cup + Salad||400|
|Evening||Butter milk 1 cup + 2 Bananas||100|
|Dinner||1 Roti + Fish (50gm) + Lentils Dal ½ cup + Raita 1 small bowl||400-|
Benefits of Following 1500 Calorie Diet Plan
The best thing about the 1500 calorie diet plan is that you can lose weight and stay fit while enjoying the food. All you need is a bit of self-control and restraint. Here are the benefits you can look at:
- Lose weight while enjoying the taste of the food.
- Show quick result.
- Fast weight loss with the 1500 calorie diet plan, which acts as a motivational factor.
- No need for vigorous exercises or workouts, where there are several risk-takings instances would come.
- Makes you try various types of healthy menus and recipes that bring eventually to the diet and cuts out boredom.
The 1500 calorie diet plan is a sure way of losing those extra pounds quickly in a very short span of time. However, in order to make it permanent, we need to follow the same routine in our lifestyle – for living long enough to enjoy each and every moment with having a disease-free life.